Unanswered topicsActive topics

My valuation does not match my selling price. Anyone have this problem?

All the latest HDB valuation report across Singapore HDB
chelsea

My valuation does not match my selling price. Anyone have this problem?

Post by chelsea » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:28 am

I stay at HDB Geylang East Grove, consider high floor. Me and my buyer agreed on the selling price of $740000. I thought there will be no problem because recent transacted price is also hovering around there. But when i receive the valuation report, it came back at $725000. This means my buyer need to forck our $15000 cash. Which he does not want. I am also not budging. End up case is bust. Anyone got similiar problem? How come valuation will not match?So angry. :x

joanne

Re: My valuation does not match my selling price. Anyone have this problem?

Post by joanne » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:45 am

Election is coming, government artificially controlling the price to prevent it from spiralling upwards. Looks good on election campaign ;)

aziza

Post by aziza » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:49 am

Now waiting to sell my flat, hopefully we can get the price we want and match the valuation. Who want to cough out cash in this time now? :roll:

conniemao

Post by conniemao » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:34 am

did you manage to appeal to get a better valuation? I got the same case and my agent is appealing. now waiting for reply. hopefully for the good news

joanne

Post by joanne » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:43 am

I appeal, and guess what, hdb got valuer to reply me. And they give standard answer! Simply say no, its according to market. What lame shit!Seriously, what the f*** they trying to do? So hard to find buyer already, and because of the valuation, we lose the deal. :x