Unanswered topicsActive topics

Sengkang HDB launching Feb 2019 with 930 units

Discuss all HDB related enquiries, new launch, resale , DIY, selling and buying yourself
patrick

Sengkang HDB launching Feb 2019 with 930 units

Post by patrick » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:24 am

1 cluster of Sengkang HDB launching Feb 2019 consist of 930 units of 2 room Flexi, 3 room, 4 room,5 room & 3 Generation along Fernvale Road junction Fernvale Street.
Attachments
Sengkang BTO 2019.png
Sengkang BTO 2019.png (319.21 KiB) Viewed 8381 times

ben

Re: Sengkang HDB launching Feb 2019 with 930 units

Post by ben » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:52 am

Thanks for sharing.. I used to stay in Sengkang a few years but i have sold it. Kind of regret it now. The development in Sengkang is getting better and better. I think the value will be potentially high in future. I have one more chance to purchase BTO. I think i should move back to staying in Sengkang again. Thanks for sharing once again.

patrick

Post by patrick » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 am

Pricing guide as attach. Book from 12th - 18th Feb 2019
Attachments
sengkang pricing table.png
sengkang pricing table.png (44.16 KiB) Viewed 8370 times

ben

Post by ben » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:23 am

Thanks for sharing :)

BenVon7

Post by BenVon7 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:43 am

If you love life, don't fight against you.

Excited with SBOBET by lnwasia, various types of online sports betting
Many bargain prices. Water prices combined with excellent pa

>>> Promotion for sbobet by lnwasia
>>> Apply today and receive a 100% instant bonus up to 10,000 baht.
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today, ADD LINE: https://lin.ee/nEuGE0U

Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<<< Get free privileges !! Limited amount >>>

biplo0broy

Discover Old Friends by Doing a Reverse Phone Lookup

Post by biplo0broy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:41 am

There are numerous approaches to discover old companions on the web, however one of the most immediate and maybe best techniques, turn Singapore Mobile Database around telephone queries, are lesser known than some other hunt capacities. Turn around telephone queries peruse telephone indexes for passages coordinating the ten digit telephone number you entered, and they can reveal to you extra data such somebody's administration or charging address.

The initial step to utilizing an opposite telephone queries to discover old companions is making sense of who possesses a telephone number. While this may appear glaringly evident, you generally need to ensure that the number that you have for somebody is enrolled in their name or a name of somebody you may anticipate that them should get administration through. Thusly, on the off chance that you choose to call them, you can comprehend what's in store. All things considered, nobody needs to consider an old companion and interfere with an outsider at work or supper.

Another vital aspect for utilizing reverse telephone queries to discover old companions is discovering their present contact information, including their location. Land line numbers will have the administration address recorded, while PDAs list a charging address, yet both are solid approaches to reconnect with old companions. Individuals may move, yet they quite often stay up with the latest. Discovering extra snippets of data like this is one of the significant advantages of utilizing an opposite telephone queries to discover old companions.