Unanswered topicsActive topics

URGENT! Can anyone recommend a good helper?

All related maids enquiries, part time helper
anita

URGENT! Can anyone recommend a good helper?

Post by anita » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:08 am

I have been changing helpers every year. they either not putting in effort or not doing a good job - doing for the sake of doing or skive whenever they could find the opportunity to do so. These helpers are from Philippines and Indonesia. Please recommend me a good helper if you have one. I am willing to pay a good recommendation fee. i have 3 kids age 3, 5 and 10. I am a single mum and i have to work. I need a trustworthy helper! please help!

anishah

Re: URGENT! Can anyone recommend a good helper?

Post by anishah » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:54 am

I think you come to the wrong place. Tried the maid agency. They should have ready available helper. Unless you talking about part time weekly helper. Then maybe i can recommend you mine. ;)

anita

Post by anita » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:05 am

yes i did.. all my previous helpers are from maid agencies but they are not helping. yes please introduce her to me. I want to try all types of sources. Please pm me her contact and how much is her rate? thanks anishah.

grace

Post by grace » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 am

either you are damn unlucky, or you are just a bad mum :shock: . Even agency got money don't want shun you..wonder what you do to the maid? :o

BenVon7

Post by BenVon7 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:28 am

Enjoy countless gambling games. That can make you money easily. allnewgclub Just sign up at Get instant privileges.

Apply today. Receive instant bonuses from two promotions. Firstly, get 10 free spins in each of the 3 available slots (Hot Hot Fruit, Santa's Village and Wild Trucks). Second, deposit your first sign up and receive a 100 percent bonus up to 3,000 baht. Apply now at the link. The bottom

>> Promotion for allnewgclub
>> Receive a bonus up to 3,000 baht * when first depositing
>> 10 times free slots for Hot Hot Fruit, Sata's Village, Wild Trucks
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today. ADD LINE: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@allnewgclub
Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<< Free privileges !! Limited amount >>