Unanswered topicsActive topics

o-out single.

3 Room & below HDB for Sales. Owners & agent welcome to advertise
yyys123

o-out single.

Post by yyys123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:54 am

Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork.com) - Top seed Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain beat two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia to capture her first WTA title at the Portugal Open, a clay court French Open tune-up. Suarez Navarro defeated Kuznetsova, the No. 7 seed, by a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 score in Saturdays final. The Spaniard battled back from 4-1 down in the third set to record her 26th victory of the season. "Im very happy I could finally win my first WTA title," Suarez Navarro said. "I was a little bit nervous today. It was a difficult match too -- it was windy today and we were both making mistakes, and we know each other well, but the most important thing for me today was just to be solid all the time. "On match point I was only thinking to put the ball in, and thats what I did, and I felt so good when I finally finished the match. The ceremony was very special for me. I really love this tournament." The 25-year-old Suarez Navarro was runner-up here the last two years. She improved to 1-5 in career finals. Kuznetsova fell to 13-20 for her career in title matches. "I tried to fight, but unfortunately it didnt happen today, and I want to congratulate Carla on a great week," Kuznetsova said. "Its definitely an amazing feeling to win your first WTA title." The world No. 29 Kuznetsova entered Saturdays match with a 3-1 lifetime record against the Spaniard. Suarez Navarro took home $48,000 with the victory. Cheap Jerseys . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U. China Jerseys 2020 . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. https://www.chinasjerseys.com/ . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. China Jerseys 2022 . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. China Jerseys 2021 . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. ATLANTA -- Freddie Freeman heard fans calling his name and, with dark clouds moving in, he knew the grounds crew had just removed the cover from the infield tarp. What better time for a game-winning hit? Freemans single to the centre-field wall scored Jason Heyward from second base with two outs in the 10th inning on Sunday, lifting the Atlanta Braves to a 1-0 win over the Cincinnati Reds. "You live for moments like that when you want to be a big league player," Freeman said. "You hear the crowd chanting your name and you want to come through. So it was a pretty cool moment." Freemans big hit saved the game from an almost certain wait through bad weather. "I was like, Yes, we dont have to go to any more innings and we wont have a rain delay," Freeman said. "We were all thinking about it." Sure enough, minutes after the postgame celebration ended on the field, a thunderstorm brought lightning and heavy rain to Turner Field. Cincinnatis Johnny Cueto and Atlantas Julio Teheran were spectacular. Each allowed only three hits in eight scoreless innings before giving way to relievers. "It was a great game," Cueto said through a translator. "We both competed. Things went good for us, him and me." Cueto struck out 11. He has allowed only one run in his last three starts, leaving him with a 1.15 ERA. Teheran also has given up just one run in his last three starts. His 1.47 ERA has helped the Braves starters lead the majors with their 1.57 mark. "He just keeps getting better and better," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. With two outs in the 10th, Heyward hit a single up the middle off J.J. Hoover (1-3). B.J. Upton followed with a grounder that bounced off Hoovers glove toward shortstop for an infield hit. "I thought I had it and it kind of hit a second gear and just tipped out of my glove," Hoover said. Left-hander Manny Parra was summoned to face Freeman, who hit a second-pitch fastball for a drive that bounced on the warning track beyond centre fielder Billy Hamiltons reach. Braves players swarmed Freeman at second base following Atlantas first three-game sweep of the Reds since 2008. Freeman tried to duck from the swarm of congratulaatory slaps and swats.dddddddddddd "I got hit from every angle, but its always a good feeling," he said. The Reds couldnt take advantage of a scoring opportunity in the 10th. Ryan Ludwick hit a one-out single off David Carpenter and moved to second on Zack Cozarts two-out single. Pitcher Mike Leake pinch-ran for Ludwick at second base. Atlanta left-hander Ian Thomas (1-0) ended the threat by getting pinch-hitter Roger Bernadina to pop up. Cueto, coming off back-to-back, complete-game wins over Pittsburgh, finished one strikeout away from his career high of 12 set April 16 against the Pirates. Teheran struck out five and walked two. Jordan Walden maintained the impressive pitching by recording two strikeouts in a perfect ninth. Reds manager Bryan Price and pitcher Homer Bailey were ejected in the first inning after a replay ruling went against them. Price asked for a replay after first-base umpire Greg Gibson called Upton safe on a pickoff throw from Johnny Cueto. The replays shown on the video board indicated first baseman Joey Votto may have applied the tag before Upton reached the bag. Price came back out of the dugout after the ruling that the call stands, meaning there was not "clear and convincing" evidence to overturn it. Price was ejected by crew chief Bill Miller, the second-base umpire. Miller also tossed Bailey, who argued from the Reds dugout. "In the end, you have the biggest Jumbotron in the country out there in centre field that would strongly suggest that the runner was out on the pickoff," Price said. "And then to say that hes not seems to contradict what everyone in the ballpark thought was an out. I didnt get it. It didnt make any sense to me." NOTES: The Reds, playing their first extra-inning game of the season, completed a 5-5 road trip. ... RHP Alfredo Simon will face Cubs RHP Jeff Samardzija on Monday in Cincinnati. ... The Braves are off on Monday before beginning a series at Miami on Tuesday when LHP Alex Wood will face RHP Jose Fernandez. ... The ejections were the first for the Reds since Brandon Phillips on Sept. 1, 2012 at Houston. The last Reds manager to be ejected was Dusty Baker on Aug. 28, 2011. ' ' '