Unanswered topicsActive topics

d he now has fo

3 Room & below HDB for Sales. Owners & agent welcome to advertise
yyys123

d he now has fo

Post by yyys123 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:09 am

Force India has confirmed Frenchman Esteban Ocon will partner Sergio Perez for the 2017 season after signing a multi-year contract with the team.?Ocon, who debuted for Manor at the Belgian Grand Prix this summer, is a Mercedes junior driver and had previously been linked to a seat at Renault. However, following Nico Hulkenbergs move to the French manufacturer, Ocon has filled the Germans place at the Mercedes customer team instead.The highly-rated Ocon, who won European Formula 3 in 2014 and GP3 in 2015 and tested for Force India in Austria last year, is relishing the opportunity to move up the grid.Im very excited to join Sahara Force India, he said. I know the team quite well already because I was a test driver last year and Im really looking forward to working with everybody at Silverstone once again. Im still relatively new to Formula One, but spending half a season at Manor Racing has given me some valuable experience and I feel ready for this new opportunity with Sahara Force India.The next few months will be very busy as I do all I can to prepare for the challenge ahead of me. It means lots of days at the factory, working on the simulator and building relationships with the engineers and everybody in the team.Its something Ive been working towards my whole life and I intend to grab this opportunity with both hands so that I can deliver the results the team expects from me. I want to say thank you to everybody at Manor and especially to Mercedes-Benz for their support and belief in me. I cant wait for 2017 and my first full season racing in Formula One.Force India owner Vijay Mallya says the signing continues the teams tradition of opting for talent over drivers with significant financial backing.Its a pleasure to welcome Esteban as our new race driver, he said. Hes an exceptional talent, as his status as a Mercedes Junior demonstrates, and I have no doubt he will flourish inside our team. Weve had our eye on Esteban for a number of years and have followed his progress through the junior categories where he delivered outstanding results.We ran him in the car last year during testing and his performance convinced us that he is more than capable of racing alongside Sergio. Sahara Force India has a tradition of investing in young, talented drivers and the arrival of Esteban will bring some fresh energy and motivation to everyone in the team. Custom Patriots Jerseys . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Rickey Jackson Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-ricky-watters-jersey-large-1541f.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. John Taylor Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Randy Moss Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Cricket Australias experiment with a youth team in the Matador Cup will continue this summer, with the Cricket Australia XI confirmed as a seventh one-day team for 2016-17.The CA XI were included alongside the six states in the 2015-16 tournament and the squad was made up of young players who had missed out on selection in their respective state one-day squads.Although they suffered some extremely heavy losses and finished last on the Matador Cup table, they also provided one upset by beating Tasmania by three runs.CA XI squad members included Queensland legspinner Mitch Swepson, who has been chosen in the Australia A squad for a series of upcoming winter matches.We said initially that we weree prepared to back this for a two-year trial and we are sticking to that for the second season as we felt that there were significantly positive results for Australian Cricket, CAs executive general manager of team performance, Pat Howard, said.dddddddddddd.With the postponement of the Test tour [to Bangladesh] last October, the CA XI came up against very strong state sides, which was wonderful for the competition but was also a tough introduction for the young group. It is important we continue to review the concept again this season, as there were many positives. ' ' '