Unanswered topicsActive topics

in the 1 1/4-mile

3 Room & below HDB for Sales. Owners & agent welcome to advertise
yyys123

in the 1 1/4-mile

Post by yyys123 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:02 am

CARACAS, Venezuela -- Despite a 22-point victory on Thursday, Canadian mens basketball coach Jay Triano was most impressed with his teams defence when the game was on the line. Brady Heslip scored 21 points off the bench as Canada defeated Mexico 89-67 at the FIBA Americas Championship basketball tournament. The guard from Baylor University was 5-of-8 from three-point range as Canada improved to 3-1. Canada saw a 12-point lead cut to just 60-58 at the start of the fourth quarter after being outscored 27-20 in the third. But Canada found its range and also shut down a Mexican team that was playing with a short bench. "In the fourth quarter, when we started making shots, the thing that we were impressed with most was that we scored 29 points ... but they only had nine," Triano said. "I thought our defensive effort in the fourth quarter was outstanding." Cory Joseph of the San Antonio Spurs added 17 points, eight rebounds and six assists for the Canadians, who will take on the hosts from Venezuela on Friday. Andy Rautins also had a big day for Canada, chipping in with 19 points, including 4-of-6 on three-point attempts. Gustavo Ayon had 19 points and 11 rebounds for Mexico (2-2). The FIBA Americas Championship is a qualifying tournament for the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain. Maxi Kleber Jersey . He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. Jason Terry Jersey . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. https://www.cheapmavericks.com/483l-michael-finley-jersey-mavericks.html . You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to. Josh Howard Jersey . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Mavericks Jerseys 2020 . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past.Stickney, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Red Rifle, ridden by Florent Geroux, went wire to wire versus 10 other distance runners to capture Saturdays $250,000 Hawthorne Gold Cup at Hawthorne.Race Course. Saddled by Todd Pletcher, Red Rifle had the lead as the field went under the wire for the first time in the 1 1/4-mile Gold Cup. He was stalked by Midnight Aria, Abraham and 70-1 longshot Hattaash. Red Rifle, sent off at 6-1, controlled the pace throughout the 1 1/4 miles and registered a 2 1/4-length win over a late running Mister Marti Gras, second last year as well. Finishing third was 22-1 longshot Call Me George with 3-1 co-favorite Effinex in fourth. Completing the order were Ever Rider, Street Spice, Fordubai, Abraham, 3-1 favorite Cary Street, Hattaash and Midnight Aria. The time for the Gold Cup was 2:03.24, the fastest time since 2006 winner Its No Jokes 2:03.89. I never rode him before but I saw a lot of his races, Florent said. Hes been running in a lot of those mile and a half races. I knew he was a nice horse. He broke a track record at Sam Houston so it was nice to see him back on dirt. He really liked it. Onn paper it looked like there were a few horses that were going to go for the lead.dddddddddddd Todd told me to just break sharp and if he made the lead, fine, if not just sit off the pace. I wasnt going to use him hard to make the lead and have him get tired in the stretch. Just make sure I had something left in the tank. The horse re-broke at the quarter pole. That was nice. Red Rifle, owned by Twin Creeks Racing, added $150,000 to his bankroll. The 4-year-old chestnut gelding has won five of 13 career starts for $412,520. Red Rifle began 2014 with a second in an allowance race at Gulfstream Park on Jan. 17 and came back to capture the Maxxam Gold Cup at Sam Houston on March 1. The 4-year-old finished ninth in Keenelands Ben Ali and fourth in the Westchester at Belmont Park. Moving to the turf, Red Rifle ran second in a pair of allowance races at Belmont and Saratoga, and won the Yankee Affair at Belmont on Sept. 6 before running second in the Sycamore at Keeneland on Oct. 16. Red Rifle paid $14.80, $7.60 and $4.80. Mister Marti Gras returned $5.60 and $3.80, and Call Me George paid $10.20 to show. ' ' '