Unanswered topicsActive topics

www.lionsfansclub.com

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
elaine95

www.lionsfansclub.com

Post by elaine95 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:30 am

No one has worn No. 88 for the Lions since Charlie Sanders entered the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2007. First-round pick T.J. Hockenson requested the number of the greatest tight end in team history.Sanders died in 2015 at the age of 68 Travis Fulgham Jersey 2019 , but his family signed off on Hockenson wearing 88.“It’s an incredible honor,” Hockenson said, via Dave Birkett of the . “Charlie Sanders was a great player here and just looking back and him being a Hall of Famer and doing a lot for this community, a lot for this team, for this organization Taylor Decker Jersey , it’s a special number.”Scotty Anderson, Reggie Swinton and Mike Williams wore the jersey number after Sanders’ retirement, which followed the 1977 season. But that was before Sanders earned enshrinement in Canton.Hockenson wore No. 38 in high school and in college. As a tight end, he can’t wear that number in the NFL, which has rules for jersey numbers by position.“It’s a big honor for me to be able to wear that number and just to be able to carry on his legacy Graham Glasgow Jersey ,” Hockenson said of No. 88. “It really means a ton.” The Lions released guard T.J. Lang last week and the 31-year-old said that he’s gotten calls from other teams since becoming a free agent.None of those calls have led to serious discussions about next season, however. Lang said on SiriusXM NFL Radio that he told his agent that he doesn’t “want a team to kind of waste some time and resources into figuring me out” because he hasn’t figured out whether he wants to continue to playing.“I’m at that point now where I’m not committed to either playing or retiring,” Lang said. “Really, it’s just kind of taking a day by day, and you know what? If I do get a chance to play again Color Rush Travis Fulgham Jersey , great. If I don’t, I think I’m content with that. I think I’m proud of what I’ve done over the 10-year span. And I’m just trying to take it slow and figure it out. But either way I go, I think I’ll be all right. I’ve had a good run.”Lang was limited to six games last season while dealing with head and neck injuries. He said he wants to take some time to feel sure about what he wants to do this year so that he doesn’t regret a hasty choice down the line.