Unanswered topicsActive topics

ot pinballed in off of

3 Room & below HDB for Sales. Owners & agent welcome to advertise
yyys123

ot pinballed in off of

Post by yyys123 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:27 am

LIVERPOOL, England - Glen Johnson scored a late header to give Liverpool a 1-0 win over Stoke on Saturday, ending the Merseyside clubs three-match losing streak in the Premier League.Johnsons goal came in the 85th minute after Paul Lamberts looping header came off the crossbar. Johnson raced to the rebound and the right back headed it into goal, prompting ecstatic scenes at Anfield.Stoke forward Bojan nearly equalized with a volley in added time, but Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolets fingertips came to the rescue and the ball was diverted out for a corner.Liverpool moved into 11th place in the league with 17 points, just ahead of Stoke, which has 15 points.I thought the players were absolutely incredible, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said. It was a hard-fought victory for us, but a well-deserved one, I felt.Rodgers had been under pressure after the team slid down the table following league losses to Crystal Palace, Chelsea and Newcastle, and poor performances in the Champions League.Rodgers caused surprise after starting the match with captain Steven Gerrard on the substitutes bench on the 16th anniversary of his debut for the Reds, especially since the clubs matchday program honoured him on its cover. His replacement, Philippe Coutinho, failed to spark any creativity and the 34-year-old Gerrard eventually came on in the 75th.The manager said he wasnt aware of the occasion until just before the match and he wanted to give his skipper a rest after playing against Crystal Palace last Sunday and Ludogorets in the Champions League on Wednesday.Steven is at the part of his career where hes not going to be playing in every game and every minute of every game, Rodgers said. He didnt tell me it was his 16th anniversary. I felt quite bad actually when I looked at the program, whose cover was plastered with images of Gerrard.After a poor first half with no shots on target, both teams hunted for a goal with a series of end-to-end chances in the second interval.Liverpool midfielder Jordan Hendersons 18-yard volley went just wide of the near post in the 51st, after the ball bounced off up for him when a pass from Lucas deflected off Ryan Shawcross.Bojans throughball to Mame Biram Diouf in the 55th brought Mignolet off his line momentarily before retreating. Diouf tried a low shot, but it was scooped away by Mignolets feet. Bojan struck a post in the 61st.Our record here hasnt been great, Stoke manager Mark Hughes said. We thought this was a real opportunity to wipe the slate clean and get a positive result.In the first half, Liverpool created very little. In the second half, it became more open because we were looking for a winner. Yeezy 700 V2 Geode Italia . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Clay Italia . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. http://www.yeezy350v2italia.it/yeezy-boost-700-offerte.html .C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Bianche . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Negozi Italia .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season.NEWARK, N.J. -- Martin Brodeur has been the masked face of the New Jersey Devils for 20 years. But on the eve of the NHL trade deadline, both the goalie and the only team he has played for are contemplating an uncertain future. "I dont know," Brodeur said about the possibility of being traded following a 20-save effort in a 4-3 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night that could have marked his final game with New Jersey. "I had some good conversations with Lou (Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello) about what I want to do for the rest of the year and maybe next year. From there you know its up to him to make the decision that he wants. He knows exactly where I stand." Stephen Gionta scored the tiebreaking goal with under 37 seconds left to lift New Jersey to victory. Adam Henrique, Marek Zidlicky, and Travis Zajac also had goals for the Devils (27-23-13), who closed within one point of Detroit (28-21-12). "Thats a game we cant lose," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "I would have taken (a win any way). Winning in regulation was huge." Johan Franzen, Brendan Smith and Todd Bertuzzi scored for the Red Wings against Brodeur, who has been the subject of trade rumours leading up to Wednesdays deadline. "Well see whats going to happen," said Brodeur, who has a no-trade clause and stated he wasnt asked to waive it. Gionta put the Devils ahead for good when he tipped Mark Faynes point shot past Jimmy Howard for the winning goal. "Its always nice scoring goals, especially one that can help out the team in a big way," Gionta said. Howard finished with 25 saves. "Its not what we wanted to see happen here," Howard said. "To let one slip away is frustrating." Zajac snapped a 2-2 tie with his 10th of the season 6:30 into the third period. Ryane Clowe forced a turnover in the defensive zone with a hit, and Zajac and Jaromir Jagr quickly moved the puck up ice. But the lead lasted for only 3:13 when Bertuzzi tied it with a power-play goal. Henrique opened thee scoring 27 seconds into the game when his shot pinballed in off of the sprawled Howard.dddddddddddd Franzen tied it for Detroit 11 minutes later with his 13th goal during a power play. Franzen stole the puck from forward Dainius Zubrus in the left circle and manoeuvred along the goal line before snapping a quick shot past Brodeur. Detroit went ahead 2-1 on Smiths second of the season 7:03 into the second period, but Zidlicky got New Jersey even on a power play 42 seconds into the third. The Red Wings were 2 for 4 on the advantage. New Jersey went 1 for 3. Devils fans chanted Brodeurs name during the national anthem and throughout the game. "It was great," Brodeur said. "I didnt expect that. I think (reporters) did a good job to kind of create maybe a sellout for the Devils. But definitely it was nice that the fans reacted like that. "I havent played since Jan. 7 here in this building. Its been a while so I was happy to get back in here and play well enough to win." The 41-year-old goalie is the NHLs career leader in wins, minutes played, games played, losses and shutouts. He has been awarded the Vezina Trophy as the leagues top goalie four times and is a three-time Stanley Cup champion while playing his entire career with the Devils. "I use consummate pro. "You never see any breaks," DeBoer said of Brodeur, who is in the final year of a two-year, $9 million contract, and has lost playing time to Cory Schneider. "I hope they dont trade him," said Babcock, who coached Brodeur on the 2010 Canadian Olympic team that won gold. "A decorated athlete like him ... I hope he stays a New Jersey Devil." NOTES: The teams will complete their three-game season series on March 7 in Detroit. ... Devils alumni will play a select group of Russian legends in a charity game on Wednesday at Prudential Center to raise funds for a New Jersey high school hockey player who sustained a broken neck in a game on Jan. 4. ... Jagrs assist on Zajacs goal gave him 1,041 in his career, passing Hall of Famer Marcel Dionne for ninth on the NHL career list. ' ' '