Unanswered topicsActive topics

should expose my nieghbour for illegal hdb rental

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
throtti29

should expose my nieghbour for illegal hdb rental

Post by throtti29 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:54 am

I have known my nieghbour for about 10 years and recently i haven been seeing him around but many foreign workers appearing in and out of the house. i thought he has shifted out. then i just found out that he rented his house to these workers. these workers did not make alot of noises or touble but just that i am abit scared and afraid to step out and go home when i see these guys. so many of them. i am not referring as to being racist here but in terms of safety. not used to seeing so many males just beside my unit. and besides, i am female and i am living alone with my mum. there are a total of 13 of them, should i complain to HDB secretly or should i confront my neighbour first? i do not wish to spoil our 10 years of nieghbour relationship as he helped us alot in the past. What should i do?

rebecca

Re: should expose my nieghbour for illegal hdb rental

Post by rebecca » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:31 am

13 is too many, but then again, if they are not creating a nuisance, just let it be. Why want to cause headache for others in the first place? Plus you mention neighbour help you alot previously, you should not be so ungrateful